Discover your inner scientist! Drop in and explore our monthly informal hands-on science sessions, then make a craft to keep. Activities are open for exploration from 10:00am-1:00pm and are included with your Museum admission. Many of our Art Room and Story Time activities will also reflect these monthly themes.
- January – Music and Sound
- February – Colorado Weather
- March – Big and Small
- April – Play Well (with a Bike Ambassador from Community Cycles from 10-11:30am on April 17)
- May – Get Growing! (We thank Ollin Farms for supporting this program. )
- June – Our Animal Friends (with animals from Denver Zoo from 10am-12pm on June 18)
- July – Make a Splash!
- August – Energy Everywhere
- September – Fall and Harvest
- October – Sailing with Pirates
- November – Celebrate!
- December – Snow and Ice