Discover your inner scientist! Drop in and explore our monthly informal hands-on science sessions, then make a craft to keep. Activities are open for exploration from 10:00am-1:00pm and are included with your Museum admission. Many of our Art Room and Story Time activities will also reflect these monthly themes.
- January – Music and Sound
- February – Colorado Weather
- March – Big and Small
- April – Be Green
- May – Get Growing! (We thank Ollin Farms for their support.)
- June – Our Animal Friends (Guests from Denver Zoo will visit on June 18)
- July – Make a Splash!
- August – Investigating Dinosaurs
- September – Sailing with Pirates
- October – We ♥ Art
- November – Fall and Harvest
- December – Toys and Games