Field Trips & Group Visits
WOW! offers discounted rates to field trip groups of 10 to 40 children with advanced booking. Field trip and group visits are two hour self-guided explorations of the Museum and may include a space for lunch or snack upon request (space permitting). Lunchroom is complimentary and available for 1/2 hour during your two hour scheduled visit.
Interested in adding a science class to your field trip? Visit the class page for more information.
Field Trip Costs:
|Number of children/students||Basic Field Trip or Group Visit|
|10 to 25||$5.50 per child|
|26+||$5.00 per child|
|Add a Science Class||$3.00 extra per child|
- Children with WOW! Memberships are admitted at no cost
- Adults are free (Adult supervisors must be at least 18 years old)
- Payment is due at the beginning of your field trip. WOW! Children’s Museum accepts cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
Field Trip Policies:
- Field trips are available for booking Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Advanced reservations required. At this time, we do not book field trips on Fridays.
- WOW! requires 1 adult supervisor for every 8 children. Adults are required to actively supervise all children in your field group during your Museum visit.
- Due to fire code restrictions, WOW! can only accommodate a maximum of 40 students. Field trips with more than 40 students need to arrange a back to back field trip time or arrange a visit when WOW! is closed to the public. It is important that we strictly adhere to the 40 student maximum to ensure that everyone in the Museum has a safe, pleasant and rewarding experience.
Interested in booking a field trip or have additional questions? Contact the Museum Front Desk, (303) 604-2424 for assistance.