Field Trips & Group Visits
WOW! offers discounted rates to field trip groups of 10 to 40 children with advanced booking. Field trip and group visits are two hour self-guided explorations of the Museum and may include a space for lunch or snack upon request (space permitting). Lunchroom is complimentary and available for 1/2 hour during your scheduled visit.
Basic Field Trip Costs:
- $5.50 per child for 10-25 students
- $5.00 per child for 25-40 students
- Children with WOW! Memberships are admitted at no cost
- Adults are free (Adult supervisors must be at least 18 years old)
- Payment is due at the beginning of your field trip. WOW! Children’s Museum accepts cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
Field Trip Policies:
- Field trips are available for booking Wednesdays-Fridays. Advanced reservations required.
- WOW! requires 1 adult supervisor for every 8 children. Adults are required to actively supervise all children in your field group during your Museum visit.
- Due to fire code restrictions, WOW! can only accommodate a maximum of 40 students. Field trips with more than 40 students need to arrange a back to back field trip time or arrange a visit when WOW! is closed to the public. It is important that we strictly adhere to the 40 student maximum to ensure that everyone in the Museum has a safe, pleasant and rewarding experience.
Interested in booking a field trip or have additional questions? Contact the Museum Front Desk, (303) 604-2424 for assistance.