Field Trips & Group Visits
WOW! offers discounted rates to field trip groups of 10 to 40 children with advanced booking. Field trip and group visits are two hour self-guided explorations of the Museum.
Interested in adding a science class to your field trip? Visit the class page for more information.
Field Trip Rates & Information:
|Number of children/students||Basic Field Trip or Group Visit|
|10 to 25||$6.50 per child|
|26+||$6.00 per child|
|Add a Science Class||$3.00 extra per child|
Need a space for lunch or storage?
- Rent a room for $10 per hour (rooms are subject to availability)
Payment & Additional Information:
- Children with WOW! Memberships are admitted at no cost
- Adults are free (Adult supervisors must be at least 18 years old)
- Payment is due at the beginning of your field trip. WOW! Children’s Museum accepts cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
Field Trip Policies:
- Field trips are available for booking Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Advanced reservations required. At this time, we do not book field trips on Fridays.
- WOW! requires 1 adult supervisor for every 8 children. Adults are required to actively supervise all children in your field group during your Museum visit.
- Due to fire code restrictions, WOW! can only accommodate a maximum of 40 students. It is important that we strictly adhere to the 40 student maximum during business hours to ensure that everyone in the Museum has a safe, pleasant and rewarding experience.
Monday Field Trips:
Field trips with more than 40 students are welcome to arrange a visit on a Monday when WOW! is closed to the public.
- Admission Rate: $6.50 per child; free admission for adults and children with WOW! Memberships
- Large field trips booked on a Monday require a $50 deposit at time of booking. We accepted Visa/MC/Discover for deposit payment.
- A refund will be issued only if the field trip is cancelled prior to the field trip day. If cancelled on the day of field trip or group is a no show, the deposit will not be refunded.
- The deposit will be deducted from total field trip cost. Payment is due at the beginning of field trip visit.
Interested in booking a field trip or have additional questions? Contact the Museum Front Desk, (303) 604-2424 for assistance.