Scholarship Field Trips
Thanks to WOW!’s Scholarship Program, the Museum is pleased to offer reduced price field trips to Head Start and Title I Schools. If you have questions about whether your school qualifies for this special discount, please contact the Museum Staff at (303) 604-2424.
Scholarship Field Trips are available for groups of 10 to 40 children with advanced booking. Field trips are two hour self-guided explorations of the Museum and may include a space for lunch or snack upon request (space permitting). Lunchroom is complimentary and available for 1/2 hour during your scheduled two hour visit.
Interested in adding a science class to your field trip? Visit the class page for more information.
Scholarship Field Trip Costs:
|Number of children/students||Head Start/Title 1 School
|10 to 25||$4.00 per child|
|26+||$3.00 per child|
|Add a Science Class||$2.50 extra per child|
- Children with WOW! Memberships are admitted at no cost
- Adults are free (Adult supervisors must be at least 18 years old)
- Payment is due at the beginning of your field trip. WOW! Children’s Museum accepts cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and Discover.
Field Trip Policies:
- Field trips are available for booking Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Advanced reservations required. At this time, we do not book field trips on Fridays.
- WOW! requires 1 adult supervisor for every 8 children. Adults are required to actively supervise all children in your field group during your Museum visit.
- Due to fire code restrictions, WOW! can only accommodate a maximum of 40 students. It is important that we strictly adhere to the 40 student maximum during business hours to ensure that everyone in the Museum has a safe, pleasant and rewarding experience.
Monday Field Trips:
- Field trips with more than 40 students are welcome to arrange a visit on a Monday when WOW! is closed to the public.
- Large field trips booked on a Monday require a $50 deposit at time of booking. We accepted Visa/MC/Discover for deposit payment.
- A refund will be issued only if the field trip is cancelled prior to the field trip day. If cancelled on the day of field trip or group is a no show, the deposit will not be refunded.
- The deposit will be deducted from total field trip cost. Payment is due at the beginning of field trip visit.
Interested in booking a field trip or have additional questions? Contact the Museum Front Desk, (303) 604-2424 for assistance.