Super Private Parties
Private Party Package Includes:
- 2-hour exclusive after hours admission to WOW!
- 2 WOW! staff members to facilitate all party activities
- Plates, cups, napkins, and forks for all party children
- Complimentary place settings for adults
- Birthday crown and balloons for birthday child
- Face painting done by WOW! staff during party time
- Birthday child receives a WOW! Pirate Bear and 1 free return admission coupon
- Set up and clean up of party rooms done by Museum Staff
- Free download of WOW! Party Invitation
Private Party Package Costs:
- $420 – up to 30 children (ages 1-11 years) included in package
- $50 deposit due at time of reservation
- Includes admission for adults and infants under age 1
- Planning on having more than 30 kids? The fee for each additional child is $14 per child.
- 10% discount for WOW! Members
Customize your Private Party by adding on any the following:
- 2nd Birthday Child Set Up – $10 (Includes crown, balloons, coupon and WOW! Pirate Bear for additional birthday child)
- Drinks – $3 per pitcher. Serves 8 kids and options include lemonade or apple juice.
- Pizza from Domino’s – Large and Extra Large 1 topping pizzas available for order. Please call the Museum for pricing information.
- Cupcakes from eats & sweets – Order by the dozen. Options include vanilla or chocolate cupcakes; topped with vanilla butter cream frosting and sprinkles. Please call the Museum for pricing information.
- Sandwich Platter from eats & sweets – Serves 10; choice of 2 different sandwiches per platter. Sandwich options include: Italian, Roast Beef, Turkey and Vegetarian. Please call the Museum for pricing information.
- Please Note: Tax will be added for food and supply add-ons
Private Party Policies:
Two week advanced reservation required.
Deposits are taken at the time of reservation and are deducted from your total on the party day. Deposits are non-refundable. For cancellations, WOW! will issue a credit for future services. Final payment is due at the conclusion of the birthday party.
Any sibling(s) of a party guest, who is either dropped off with the party guest or stays with an adult for the private party is considered to be included in the party. Please be aware that private party rates are assessed for all attending siblings at private parties.
Please leave items such as, piñatas, confetti and silly string at home as the Museum is unable to accommodate them. Also, please no red or purple juice as it stains tables and floors. Alcohol is not permitted.
Active adult supervision of all children in the party is required to ensure that the Museum atmosphere is safe, pleasant, and rewarding for everyone.
Prices and conditions subject to change.
Questions? Need more information? Please call (303) 604-2424
Party photos compliments of Carmen Mayta