As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, WOW! relies on the support of individuals, corporations, foundations, government grants, and volunteers to continue to provide exciting educational exhibits, programs, and events for all children and families in our community.
Support the Museum Today By:
- Making a monetary donation!
- Become a Member!
- Donate an item from our Wish List!
- Volunteer your time with us!
- Check with your company to see if they match employee donations!
Your Tax Deductible Donation Can Help Fund:
- $25 allows 3 children with limited means to visit the Museum for the day
- $50 provides professional cleaning service for the Museum for a day
- $100 provides craft materials for the Art Room for one month
- $250 supplies bubble solution for the Bubble Exhibit for one year
- $500 allows 70 Head Start students to participate in a science field trip
- $1,000 supports 6 special event performances at the Museum for a year
- $2,500 funds Discovery Days drop-in science program for 3 months
Please contact our Development Director for more information about how you or your business can partner with WOW! Children’s Museum in our mission to offer educational and interactive exhibits and programs that sparks imagination, inspires learning and nurtures growth through play!