Donate to WOW! Children’s Museum
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, WOW! relies on the support of individuals, corporations, foundations, government grants, and volunteers to continue to provide exciting educational exhibits, programs, and events for all children and families in our community.
Support the Museum Today By:
- Making a monetary donation. To make a donation, click here or the green Donate Now button. Your donation is fully tax-deductible and greatly appreciated!
- Making an in-kind donation. Donate an item from our Wish List or donate products/services to the Museum.
- Volunteer your time with us! We have various individual and group volunteer opportunities available year round.
- Please consider WOW! in your annual giving, and check with your company to see if they match employee donations.
- Download our “Support Us” Brochure for more information about making a contribution to the Museum
Your Tax Deductible Donation Can Help Fund:
- $25 allows 3 children with limited means to visit the Museum for the day
- $50 provides professional cleaning service for the Museum for a day
- $100 provides craft materials for the Art Room for one month
- $250 supplies bubble solution for the Bubble Exhibit for one year
- $500 allows 70 Head Start students to participate in a science field trip
- $1,000 supports 6 special event performances at the Museum for a year
- $2,500 funds Discovery Days drop-in science program for 3 months
Please call the Museum at (303) 604-2424 for more information about how you or your business can partner with WOW! Children’s Museum in our mission to offer educational and interactive exhibits and programs that sparks imagination, inspires learning and nurtures growth through play!
Donations made online are made through ColoradoGives.org. ColoradoGives.org, a program of the Community First Foundation, makes donating to local charities an easier and more informed experience for you, by offering comprehensive, objective and up-to-date information about nonprofits. Partnering with ColoradoGives insures that non-profits are pre-screened by a respected foundation and allows for the total donation to be given to the non-profit and not be reduced by credit card processing fees.