Admission & Guidelines
- Members & Adults Play for Free!
- Under Age 1: Free
- Children Ages 1-11: $9 per child
- Museum admission is valid all day!
Military Discount – Present your active military ID and receive $1.00 off admission for each child in your family.
Food & Drink - You are welcome to bring lunch or a snack to enjoy in our indoor snack area or outdoor picnic tables.
Donation Requests – WOW! is proud to support local schools and non-profit organizations in their fundraising efforts. Donation requests can be submitted via email to our Marketing Director.
Download our Social Story – This is a description of what a child can anticipate during a visit to the Museum.
- Adult supervision is required at all times. Accompanying adults should maintain visual contact with their children during Museum visit.
- Adults are invited and encouraged to participate in Museum exhibits and activities with the children.
- To provide a fun and safe experience for all, please encourage your children to use WALKING FEET and INSIDE VOICES.
- The Museum has a snack area and outdoor picnic tables for your use. Please keep all food and drinks within these areas.
- The Museum is a smoke-free and gum-free environment.
- For the safety and well being of all Museum patrons and staff, please do not visit with sick children.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your Museum experience!