Admission & Guidelines
|Children (Ages 15 Months-11 Years)||$8.00|
|Infants (Birth-14 Months)||FREE|
|10 Admission Punch Pass||$60|
Museum admission is valid all day. You are welcome to bring lunch or a snack to enjoy in our indoor snack area or outdoor picnic tables.
Coupons – Coupons available for discounted admission in the Chinook Book, the PBS & Colorado Public Radio Member Savings Cards and the digital version of the Entertainment Book.
Military Discount – Present your active military ID and receive $1.00 off admission for each child in your family.
- Adult supervision is required at all times. Accompanying adults should maintain visual contact with their children during Museum visit.
- Adults are invited and encourage to participate in Museum exhibits and activities with the children.
- To provide a fun and safe experience for all, please encourage your children to use WALKING FEET and INSIDE VOICES.
- The Museum has a snack area and outdoor picnic tables for your use. Please keep all food and drinks within these areas.
- The Museum is a smoke-free and gum-free environment.
- For the safety and well being of all Museum patrons and staff, please do not visit with sick children.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your Museum experience!