Admission & Guidelines
- Members & Adults Play for Free!
- Under Age 1: Free
- Children Ages 1-11: $9 per child
- Museum admission is valid all day!
Gift Memberships – Purchase a gift membership for your family or friends!
Military Discount – Present your active military ID and receive $1.00 off admission for each child in your family.
Food & Drink – You are welcome to bring lunch or a snack to enjoy in our indoor snack area or outdoor picnic tables. Parties are not permitted in the snack area or on the patio.
Donation Requests – WOW! is proud to support local schools and non-profit organizations in their fundraising efforts. Donation requests can be submitted via email to our Marketing Director.
WOW! Map – Download a graphic map of the Museum before your visit!
Download our Social Story – This is a description of what a child can anticipate during a visit to the Museum.
- Adult supervision is required at all times. Accompanying adults should maintain visual contact with their children during Museum visit.
- Adults are invited and encouraged to participate in Museum exhibits and activities with the children.
- To provide a fun and safe experience for all, please encourage your children to use WALKING FEET and INSIDE VOICES.
- The Museum has a snack area and outdoor picnic tables for your use. Please keep all food and drinks within these areas.
- The Museum is a smoke-free and gum-free environment.
- For the safety and well being of all Museum patrons and staff, please do not visit with sick children.
It is our goal to provide a clean, safe and healthy environment for all of our visitors!
- Museum Staff cleans and disinfects restrooms, common areas, exhibits and surfaces regularly throughout the day to eliminate the spread of germs. We use non-toxic cleaners and disinfecting wipes and sprays.
- A professional cleaning service performs a deep clean after hours when the Museum closed.
- We have “Yucky Toy Bins” around the Museum.
- Smaller exhibit pieces are regularly sanitized in a dishwasher.
- Costumes and fabric exhibit pieces are washed thoroughly on a regular basis.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the Museum.
- Carpets are professionally cleaned throughout the year.
- If an area or object needs attention, we always encourage our visitors to notify our staff right away.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your Museum experience!